Fitness and pool areas, aqua fitness classes, pickleball, and basketball drop-in are available without a reservation. Pre-registration is required for fitness classes. Reservations can be made up to 8 days in advance. For same-day reservations, call 720-963-5360.
Code of Conduct: All visitors are expected to adhere to the department's code of conduct. Alcohol is not allowed.
- No vending machines available; bring your own snacks. No glass containers allowed.
If you would like to cancel your reservation(s), please follow these instructions(PDF, 2MB) or call the front desk at 720-963-5360.
BUILDING ENTRY AND ID CHECK-IN
All visitors will enter through the front doors. Bring your Lakewood recreation ID card to check yourself in at the front desk. If you do not have a card we will issue you a new one on your next visit.
RULES FOR ALL AREAS:
- Stay at home if you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms such as a sore throat, temperature of 100.4 or greater, cough, etc.
- Locker rooms are open. Visitors should provide their own lock.
- No congregating will be allowed inside or outside of the facility.
No babies or small children allowed to accompany adults during lap swim or water walking. Please refer to the pool schedule and visit during open swim hours.
Lap lane etiquette:
- All lanes are shared lanes.
- Alert your lane partner you are entering the lane.
- Split the lane with 2 swimmers.
- Circle swim with 3 swimmers.
- Slower swimmers must yield to faster swimmers.
- Consult lifeguard for assistance.
- Be considerate of others and enjoy your workout!
FITNESS AREA RULES:
- Clean your equipment before and after use.
- All equipment is appropriately spaced to meet health department regulations. Please practice social distancing when moving between spaces.
- Drop-in available Monday-Friday: noon-4 p.m.; Sunday: 10 a.m.-noon.
- No reservation required. Open to all levels, first come, first served.
- Only one court available at this time.
- No equipment provided except a net.
- Bring your own basketball.