Important visitor instructions
Visitors can make up to two reservations per day (one max in the pool). Reservations can be made up to 8 days in advance, starting at noon. Same-day reservations must be made over the phone. Fitness classes are also available with pre-registration. Drop-ins and walk-ups not allowed.
The Colorado mask order applies to everyone indoors over the age of 10, unless medically exempt. This includes people exercising indoors. You may remove your mask temporarily if you need to catch your breath or safely perform an activity, but wear a mask as much as is feasible.
See the "Make a Reservation" tab for reservation links, photos and equipment lists.
- Workout area (see reservation tab for equipment list and photo).
- Pool for lap swim/water walking.
- Indoor pickleball.
- Basketball hoop.
If you would like to cancel your reservation(s), please follow these instructions(PDF, 2MB) or call the front desk at 303-987-7830.
PARKING AND BUILDING ENTRY
There are three entries for visitors:
- Workout area reservations will enter through the front doors.
- Pool reservations will enter through the doors on the east of the building (near the tennis courts).
- Fitness class participants will enter through gym doors on the north side of the building.
View the map(JPG, 348KB)
Rules & Safety Guidelines
Stay at home if you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms such as a sore throat, temperature of 100.4 or greater, cough, etc.
- Reservations and pre-payment by credit card only.
- Passes will be accepted. Active pass members will not be charged a fee.
- Cancellations must be completed online 24 hours prior to the scheduled session to receive a refund.
- Arrive no more than five minutes prior to your session. You will be greeted at the front door to confirm your reservation.
- Children under the age of 12 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Only paid participants will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Due to state mandate, face coverings are mandatory indoors for ages 10 and older unless medically exempt.
- Please adhere to 6-foot physical distancing with participants outside of your household at all times.
- Restrooms will be open, lockers and changing areas will remain closed.
- No congregating will be allowed inside or outside of the facility.
- Please bring your own sanitizer.
WORKOUT/FITNESS AREA RULES:
- Clean your equipment before and after use.
- All equipment is appropriately spaced to meet health department regulations. Please practice social distancing when moving between spaces.
- For the shared lanes, max of 2 swimmers per lane is allowed. There are also 3 single lanes available.
- Shared lanes will be lanes 3, 4 and 5. Single lanes will be 1,2 and 6.
- Lap swimming and water walking only. No open swim or family swim available at this time.
- All pool toys, life jackets, and other shared supplies or equipment is prohibited. Pool attendees are encouraged to bring their own equipment.
- No babies or small children allowed to swim/water walk with adults.
When sharing a lap lane:
- Choose 1/2 of the lane for your workout and stay on that side.
- Enter/exit in opposite sides of the pool.
- Try to rest on the same side that you enter/exit from.
- Wait to enter the pool until your lane partner is aware in order to avoid collisions.
- Please be considerate of others.
- DO NOT circle swim.
- DO NOT congregate at the walls.
- DO NOT stop at the wall if the other swimmer is there resting.
PICKLEBALL AND RACQUETBALL RULES:
- No group reservations – open to all levels, first come, first served.
- Each person must sign themselves up – no signing up friends.
- No equipment provided except a net for pickleball.
- Session is 75 minutes, play must end regardless of score.
- Staff will sanitize pickleball net and chairs between reservations.
- Masks required while entering the building and during play per State health directive.
- Two people per hoop max.
- No pickup games allowed.
- Bring your own basketball.
- Reservation is for the hoop only. Workout areas must be reserved separately.