Fitness and pool areas, aqua fitness classes, basketball drop-in and pickleball are available without a reservation. Pre-registration is required for fitness classes and racquetball. Reservations can be made up to 8 days in advance. For same-day reservations, call 303-987-7830.
Code of Conduct: All visitors are expected to adhere to the department's code of conduct. Alcohol is not allowed.
- No vending machines available; bring your own snacks. No glass containers allowed.
If you would like to cancel your reservation(s), please follow these instructions(PDF, 2MB) or call the front desk at 303-987-7830.
BUILDING ENTRY AND ID CHECK-IN
Bring your Lakewood Recreation ID card to check yourself in at the front desk. If you do not have a card we will issue you a new one on your next visit.
All visitors will enter through the front doors, except for the Masters swim team and 6:30 a.m. aqua fitness class — these will enter through the pool doors.
Rules & Safety Guidelines
- Stay at home if you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms such as a sore throat, temperature of 100.4 or greater, cough, etc.
- Locker rooms are open. Visitors should provide their own lock.
- No congregating will be allowed inside or outside of the facility.
WORKOUT/FITNESS AREA RULES:
- Clean your equipment before and after use.
- All equipment is appropriately spaced to meet health department regulations. Please practice social distancing when moving between spaces.
- Lap swimming and water walking only. No open swim or family swim available at this time.
- No babies or small children allowed to swim/water walk with adults.
- Lap lanes are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Patrons are required to share lanes when needed.
- Circle swimming is required if 3+ people per lane.
- Allow faster swimmers to pass.
- Starting blocks are for competition or supervised instruction only.
- Please check pool schedule for lap lane availability throughout the day.
SWIMMING LESSON RULES:
- Masks must be worn by all when entering/exiting the facility. Class participants may remove the masks before entering the pool.
- Parents or guardians are welcome to watch during lessons from the benches and chairs throughout the pool area. Masks must be worn at all times while waiting.
- No swimming before or after class.
- Reservation is required. Only one person per group needs to make a reservation.
- To reserve, call 303-987-7830 or reserve online.
- No equipment provided except wallyball net.
- Drop-in hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m.-noon.
Thursday: 8-10 a.m.
- No equipment provided except net.
- Bring your own basketball.