RULES AND REGULATIONS
Visitors are expected to adhere to all facility rules and the department's code of conduct. Alcohol is not allowed.
Rules and Regulations
BUILDING ENTRY AND ID CHECK-IN
All visitors will enter through the front doors. Bring your Lakewood recreation ID card to check yourself in at the front desk. If you do not have a card, staff will issue you a new one on your next visit.
Pre-registration is required for general admission classes, up to 8 days in advance. For same-day registration, call 303-987-4800.
- Available on a first-come, first-serve basis during all open hours.
- No equipment provided except wallyball net.
- Drop-in badminton is available Monday-Friday View the gym schedule for specific hours.
- Open to all levels, first come, first served.
- No equipment provided except badminton net.