Submit a Safety Concern

sharrow on street

Whether it’s a short-term maintenance concern or a long-range planning question, Request Lakewood is the best way to make sure your concerns, questions and observations are routed to the department that can best assist you. Follow the link below to submit your bicycle-related questions. Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety can be found in the topic list under Transportation. You can also reach Lakewood Public Works by calling 303-987-7500.

Request Lakewood