General Information and Parking
Theater seat map
Plenty of FREE, well-lit parking is available adjacent to the west side of the Lakewood Cultural Center and in the parking garage below.
Village Roaster sells beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks at most performances. Food is not allowed in the theater but cup holders are available for drinks at most seats in the theater. Save time standing in line by pre-ordering intermission drinks and snacks.
Gift Cards are available for purchase in any denomination and can be used for Lakewood Cultural Center performances, classes and camps.
Sign up to receive Bravo Magazine.
Sign up to receive e-newsletters about Lakewood Arts.
Box Office Policies
No ticket refunds.
- There is a $5/ticket exchange fee for all ticket holders (Subscribers excepted, see Subscriber Benefits below).
- Exchanges may be made in person or over the phone.
- If tickets are exchanged, same seats are not guaranteed.
How to use a Coupon Code:
Coupon/discount codes are entered after selecting your seat in the shopping cart. Once in the shopping cart, enter the code in the box labeled Coupon Codes. Hit Unlock, then select your new price from the drop down menu under each ticket and hit Apply Discount.
How to apply discount pricing (senior, student, child, etc.):
- After clicking the "Buy Tickets" button, enter the number of attendees in the quantity boxes.
- Click on Quick Pick Tickets or Select your Own Seats
- If you choose Quick Pick Tickets on the Shopping Cart page you will see a pull down button (V) inside the box with the ticket price. Use this pull down to select your discount if discounts are available.
- If you decide to select your own seats, click on either orchestra or balcony. Blocks that are not filled in represent seats that are available for sale.
Click on the seats you like and then click on the Reserve Selected Tickets bar at the bottom of the page. You are not on the Shopping cart page and can use the pull down button (V) inside the box with the ticket price to see and select all the available discounts.
- Once the discount is selected the price will automatically change and you can proceed to check-out.
If you chose “print at home” and are unable to print your tickets, please contact the box office at 303.987.7845 and we will print your tickets for you and have them waiting for you in Will Call.
If you select “mobile ticketing” your tickets will be sent via email to your phone.
If your tickets are lost or left at home, we will be able to reprint your tickets for you. If you are a member of a large group, we will need to know your exact seat location in order to reprint your ticket. Please contact your group leader if you do not know your exact seat location.
Please check your tickets/email confirmation for time, day and date upon receipt. If there is an error, please call the box office immediately 303.987.7845.
ADA – Accessible seating is available in Boxes 1, 2, 5 and 6.
Complimentary Assistive Listening Devices are available upon request at the Box Office.
Group ticket sales are available for most performances for groups of at least 10 persons.
- Subscribers receive the lowest price tickets for the best available seats.
- Eligible for free ticket exchanges up to 24 hours prior to performance. For all exchanges within 24 hours of curtain time, normal procedures and fees ($5/ticket) apply.
- Free lost ticket replacement.