Box Office Policies
The Lakewood Cultural Center and Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park honor tickets purchased or picked up in-person at box offices, over the phone at 303-987-7845 or on the official Lakewood ticketing website.
Please check your tickets/email confirmation for time, day and date upon receipt. If there is an error, please call the box office immediately 303-987-7845.
Print at Home Tickets: If you chose “print at home” and are unable to print your tickets, please contact the box office at 303-987-7845. Staff will print your tickets and have them waiting for you in Will Call.
Mobile Ticketing: If you select “mobile ticketing” your tickets will be sent via email to your phone. You will find your tickets by clicking on a link inside your email. Ushers can scan your ticket document from your phone at the theater door.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets: If your tickets are lost or left at home, we can re-print your tickets for you. If you are a member of a large group, we will need to know your exact seat location in order to reprint your ticket. Please contact your group leader if you do not know your exact seat location.
Group tickets: Group ticket discounted prices are available for most performances for groups of at least 10 people.
The Lakewood Cultural Center does not offer refunds for purchased tickets if you cannot attend your performance. Refunds or credit may be available in a few situations, such as when your performance is cancelled by us.
Ticket insurance is available from an outside provider (Ticket Guardian/Fanshield) at the time of purchase and may allow reimbursement for unusable tickets based on their requirements. The Lakewood Cultural Center does not manage ticket insurance claims.
- If a show has additional performances, it may be possible to exchange your tickets for a $5 fee. (subscribers excepted: see subscriber benefits section below).
- Exchanges may be made in person or over the phone. Exchanges must be requested before your original performance takes place.
- If tickets are exchanged, you may be seated in different seats based on availability.
When purchasing tickets from another person, ticket reseller or from any website outside of lakewood.showare.com*:
- Re-sold tickets are not guaranteed to be valid, which may mean entry could be denied.
- Re-sold tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Re-sold tickets cannot be refunded if the program is cancelled.
- We will be unable to contact you with important information such as time changes or cancellations if you did not purchase your tickets through us.
*Occasionally, some performances sell discounted tickets on secondary websites such as Groupon or Goldstar; those tickets will always be picked up at the LCC Box Office Will Call.
If you have questions about a ticket purchase, please call 303-987-7845.
Coupon/discount codes are entered after selecting your seat and placing it in the shopping cart by choosing “Buy Tickets.”
- Once in the shopping cart, enter the code in the box labeled "Coupon Codes".
- Select "Unlock", then select your new price from the dropdown menu under each ticket.
- Select "Apply Discount" for each ticket.
Discount Pricing (senior, student, child, etc.)
Some shows offer discounts, which may be accessed during online purchasing.
- After clicking the "Buy Tickets" button, enter the number of attendees in the quantity boxes.
- Click on "Quick Pick Tickets" or "Select Your Own Seats".
- If you choose "Quick Pick Tickets" on the Shopping Cart page, you will see a pull down button (V) inside the box with the ticket price. Use this pull down to select your discount if discounts are available.
- If you decide to select your own seats, click on either "Orchestra" or "Balcony". Circles that are not filled in represent seats that are available for sale. Click on the seats you like and then click on the "Reserve Selected Tickets" bar at the bottom of the page. Use the pull down button (V) inside the box with the ticket price to see and select any available discounts.
- Once the discount is selected, the price will automatically change and you can proceed to check-out.
Subscribers receive the lowest price tickets for the best available seats and are given free lost ticket replacement. They are also eligible for free ticket exchanges up to 24 hours prior to the performance. For all exchanges within 24 hours of curtain time, a fee of $5 per ticket will apply. Subscriber benefits apply only to shows within the specific subscription (LCC Presents, Performance Now, or Lakewood Symphony).
HERITAGE LAKEWOOD BELMAR PARK
We are committed to providing access to all who visit us. Please contact our front desk 48 hours prior to each event with your specific accommodation needs at 303-987-7850.
LAKEWOOD CULTURAL CENTER
The LCC is committed to providing accessible experiences to all who visit. The theater offers accessible seating and a hearing loop system to improve listening experiences. For questions or assistance, contact the box office via phone at 303-987-7845 or email at Tickets@Lakewood.org.
- Accessible Seating: Accessible seating is available in Boxes 1, 2, 5 and 6 in the Lakewood Cultural Center theater for people who use wheelchairs or have mobility issues. These box seats have removable padded chairs and may be accessed without stairs. For Box 5 and 6, an elevator will take you to the second floor.
- Listening Devices: Complimentary Assistive Listening Devices are available to be checked out for a performance at the LCC Box Office.
Hearing Loop System
With support from the Next Fifty Initiative, the LCC theater has a hearing loop assistive listening system. A hearing loop transmits an audio signal directly into a hearing aid, greatly reducing background noise, reverberation, competing sounds and other distortions that make it difficult to hear through other types of assistive listening systems.
- Activate your T-coil setting. Individuals with T-coil equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants simply activate the T-coil setting to hear enhanced sound clarity.
- Borrow a personal receiver from the box office. Headphone receivers are available for patrons who don't have a T-coil setting or who may benefit from an enhanced sound experience.
Adult and youth-sized headphones are available for patrons with sensory issues. These sound-reducing headphones may be checked out at the LCC Box Office before a performance. Patrons are welcome to bring their own headphones or sensory comfort items.