Quail Street Recycling Center
1068 Quail St.
We accept sorted, clean cardboard boxes, scrap metal, aluminum beverage cans, paper, glass bottles and jars, and certain types of plastic bottles by appointment only.
Recyclables Accepted(PDF, 76KB)
Not Accepted Items and Suggested Other Locations(PDF, 146KB)
How to Schedule a Recycling Appointment
Please read through the terms of service below, then click on the blue bar to schedule a recycling appointment.
Quail St Recycling Center Terms of Service
By making an appointment, you agree that you have read, understand and will abide by these Terms of Service:
- Important Note: Stay at home if you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 during the last 14 days; are sick or are exhibiting any symptoms such as a fever, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing, lost sense of taste or smell, etc.
Appointment Scheduling Terms of Service:
- Appointments can only be made eight hours or more in advance.
- Appointments can be made up to three weeks in advance.
- Providing your email, or phone number which accepts texts, allows us to send you an appointment confirmation from “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Reschedule or cancel your appointment from the email or smartphone text confirmation 8 hours or more in advance of your appointment.
Recycling Terms of Service:
- Arrive at beginning of appointment.
- Center accepts recycling volume contained in a typical car or small pickup.
- Sort your recyclables before arriving so that recycling is completed within the appointment.
- Recycling is free and open to everyone, but donations help sustain the center.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: Click on the blue bar below and follow the steps to make an appointment.
Please see below for information on our zero waste events:
1068 Quail St., Lakewood, CO 80226 View Map