You should provide proof by:
- Fax: 303-716-3762
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Lakewood Municipal Prosecutor’s Office
- 445 S. Allison Parkway
Lakewood, CO 80226
- Personal appearance: 8:30 a.m.-noon and 1 p.m.-4 p.m., Monday through Friday
Your proof of insurance must include the following:
- A copy of your valid and current insurance card or policy.
- Your insurance agent’s name and telephone number.
- The L or LE number from your ticket or a copy of your ticket.
- Your name and date of birth.
To protect your privacy, your insurance agent may not release policy information without your approval. The Lakewood Prosecutor’s office needs this information to process your case before your next court appearance. You must call your insurance agent and give permission to release necessary information to the prosecutor’s office to verify your policy, or you may ask your agent to call the prosecutor’s office at 303-987-7450 to verify your coverage.