Reservations can be made by phone (if paying with MasterCard, Visa or Discover) at 303-987-7800 or in person Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at 480 S. Allison Parkway with the Community Resources Department front desk on the second floor. All rentals are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
A four hour minimum rental is required during the week and eight hours Fridays-Sundays and holidays. Please review the rate schedule below. The damage deposit is doubled if an alcohol permit is obtained.
|Number of Hours
||Fri.-Sun. and Holidays
|8 (full day)
Resident fees: Add $25 for non-resident
Cleaning fee: Add $75
Hours of use: 9 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.; you can only access the house during the hours that you have rented or for full day rentals, after 9 a.m.
- House: 35 maximum (fire code regulation).
- Fenced area: 100 maximum **NO STAKED TENTS WITHIN THE FENCED AREA, ONLY WEIGHTED TENTS.**
- Parking lot: 50 spaces; we do not reserve parking with rentals; parking is open to the public.
- 35 stacking chairs
- Seven to six-foot folding tables
- Compact refrigerator, counter space, sink
- Four card tables
- Four picnic tables
- Outside power outlet
- Restrooms in basement
- Air conditioning/heating system
- Not ADA Accessible
Download the Rental Guidelines(PDF, 224KB)
- Alcoholic beverages (other than beer) require an Alcohol Permit.
- No cooking is allowed in the building.
- Occupants must set up, take down and return chairs and tables to their original location.
- For groups 76 people and larger, you will be required to rent a portable toilet and have it placed in the assigned location and removed after your event.
- Power inside the house is limited to a 20 amp circuit.. Do not plug in coffee pots, crock pots or anything that will draw a lot of power. Outdoor electrical boxes are located on either side of the front door. They should be used as the main source for power with no restrictions. They must be locked and unlocked with the same key for the front door upon arrival and departure.
- BATHROOMS: The Stone House was built sometime between 1859 and 1864 and is on the National Register for Historic Restoration. The plumbing is very old and we've been working to proactively resolve this issue. We had to take out the toilet in the men's room leaving a urinal for use but there is still a bathroom stall with toilet in the women's restroom. Nothing except toilet paper should be flushed down the toilets. The fan in the bathroom can be somewhat loud.
- OUTDOOR LIGHTING: The lights outside are only at the front and back doors and due to the historical nature of the house, we cannot add more so if you go into the evening with your event it can get dark. You could bring in your own battery powered LED lights to brighten the outside. No torches/open flame is allowed.
Cancellations received two or more weeks prior to an event will forfeit a service charge in the amount of $20. No refunds will be made for cancellations received less than two weeks prior to a scheduled event.