Due to Public Health orders and consideration of the health and safety of our residents and employees, all community events are canceled for the summer. These include the Big Boom Bash on July 4, the Rockin' Block Party event and the Summer Concert series. We look forward to celebrating our Lakewood community next year.
There is nothing quite like an outdoor summer concert at Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park. It provides a mid-week escape to an idyllic hillside with sweeping mountain views and dramatic sunsets, local brews, hip food vendor fare and community members of every age and background—all ready to rock! Want a taste of what our season has to offer? Listen to the playlist.
Join us in the Bonfils-Stanton Foundation Amphitheater at Heritage Lakewood on Wednesday nights from July 8 to August 12.
Gates open at 6 p.m.
Opener begins at 6:15 p.m.
Headliner begins at 7:15 p.m.
THANKS TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS:
We are committed to providing access to all who visit us. Please contact our front desk 48 hours prior to each event with your specific accommodation needs at (303) 987-7850.
Tickets are $6 in advance, $8 day of ($5 for children age 3-12). Get season tickets for $30 and see all six concerts for the price of five! Plus, you'll enjoy expedited entry via the Fast Pass Lane.
Lakewood Cultural Center
(Theater Box Office)
Civic Center North Building
470 S. Allison Pkwy
Lakewood, CO 80226
Heritage LAKEWOOD BELMAR PARK
(amphiTHEATER BOX OFFICE)
801 South Yarrow Street
Lakewood, CO 80226
Food and Drink
- Affordable food options and soft drinks, will be available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Bring an empty water bottle and refill it at the Water Bottle Refill Station.
- Local beer, wine, and hard cider will be available for purchase from the Lakewood Beer Garden presented by Foothills Credit Union. The Beer Garden will be open at every concert with alternating beer selections.
- No outside alcohol will be permitted into the gated area.
Don’t miss the Beer Garden, featuring Lakewood-brewed craft beer, lawn games and more.
Enjoy beer, cider and wine from local favorites including: WestFax Brewing Company, Great Frontier Brewing Company, Landlocked Ales, Green Mountain Beer Company, Colorado Cider Company, and Colterris Winery.
Proceeds benefit the Kiwanis Interclub Partnership.
- Concerts are held rain or shine.
- Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Season package holders can head straight to the “Fast Pass Line” for an expedited entry.
- Opening act starts at 6:15 p.m and the headliner starts at 7:15 p.m.
- Parking is free.
- There is no structured seating available, feel free to bring your own chair or blanket.
- To facilitate viewing by all patrons, lawn seating will be broken up into two sections: The lower section will permit lawn chairs measuring no more than 32” from the ground or chairs with legs measuring over 5”. The upper section will permit taller lawn chairs measuring over 32" from the ground.
- No pets, glass containers, skateboards or bicycles allowed into the gated area.
- Our events are smoke free. Smoking and vaping is prohibited inside of the park.
- Programs are subject to change.
- Season discounts apply to adult tickets only. Adult tickets include adults, seniors and students 13 and older.
- All phone, mail and online orders are subject to $1 per ticket service charge.
- All Season Package orders are subject to a $2.50 service charge.
- Refundable in case of cancellation.
If you have accessibility needs, please contact our event team at 303-987-7859 at least 48 hours in advance so that we can do our best to make the proper accommodations.
Want to volunteer?
Volunteer Interest form
Want to perform next year? Want to sponsor Sounds Exciting?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to get involved.