Apple Activities and Products for Purchase
We’ve got apples galore!
Here are the highlights from our 2019 spread:
- Caramel, Dutch and gluten free apple pies by Granny Scott's Pie Shop
- Hot and cold organic cider
- Brats and caramelized apple hoagie by Cuisine Catering
- Apple funnel cake and apple fries by Funnelicious
- Deep dish spiced apple cookie, Granny Smith shaved ice by Capones Concessions
- Apple cider braised pork shoulder tacos with apple-onion pico de gallo by Dos Gringos
- Colorado Cider Company hard cider battered fish and chips by Mile High Cajun
- Apple turnovers by Mac 'N Noodles
- Caramel apple pizza by Tilford's Wood Fired Pizza
- Hard Cider by Colorado Cider Company
- Apple cider donuts by Yummy's Donut House
- Freshly baked apple crisp in our 1930s house
- Hot and cold apple cider
- Organic apples, apple sauce, apple butter, and apple chips by Ela Family Farms
Apple Pie Eating Contest
Join us for the annual Apple Pie Eating Contest! Drop your name in the entry bowl anytime between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the gazebo for a chance to participate.
Separate contests for children and adults (12+) feature exciting apple themed prizes. Contest begins at 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday!
Apple Annie's Baking Challenge (Sunday Only)
Join Apple Annie on Sunday under the Gazebo from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. where amateur chefs are encouraged to show off their baked apple goodies! Festival attendees can taste the entries and vote on who THEY think should win the People’s Choice Award, while a pro-judging panel will evaluate each entry based on a list of criteria.
First place bakers will win a $100 cash prize, $100 worth in gift certificates, all sorts of apple goodies & season tickets to the 2021 Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series for the first place winner)! Think you’ve got what it takes? Here's our entry form!(PDF, 514KB) Submit it by Wednesday, September 30 to compete in Apple Annie’s Baking Challenge!