Apple Activities and Products for Purchase
We’ve got apples galore! Here's what was served up in 2021:
- Caramel, Dutch and gluten free apple pies by Granny Scott's Pie Shop
- Hot and cold organic cider
- Apple Pie Ice Cream by Em's Organic Ice Cream
- Caramelized apple and onions on brats and dogs by Cuisine Catering
- Apple funnel cake and apple fries by Funnelicious
- Apple Cider BBQ Sauce on sandwiches with appleslaw dressing by Colorado Pig Rig
- Sweet 'N Tart Caramel Apple Popcorn, Granny Smith Shaved Ice & Caramel Apple Cheesecake on a stick by Capones Concessions
- Apple cider braised pork tacos with apple-onion pico de gallo by Dos Gringos
- Apple Pie Funnel Cake, Apple Cider Float, Apple Pie Milk Shakes & more from Lucky Mary's Baking Company
- Apple turnovers & Apple Bacon Mac 'N Cheese by Mac 'N Noodles
- Caramel Apple Roll, Apple Crisp Maple Cream Cookie & Caramel Apple Cookies from Suz Cookie Jar Rescue
- Apple Sausage with Apple Glaze & Apple Sauerkraut by The Goods Smoke & Grill
- Turkey Apple Cheddar Wraps by Capital City Wraps
- Hard Cider by Colorado Cider Company in The Beer Garden
- Apple cider donuts by Yummy's Donut House
- Apple cheddar burger with applewood smoked blue cheese by Burger Bus
- Caramel Apple Crepes by The Crepe Outdoors
- Freshly baked apple crisp in our 1930s house
- Hot and cold apple cider
- Organic apples, apple sauce, apple butter, and apple chips by Ela Family Farms
Apple Pie Eating Contest
Join us for the annual Apple Pie Eating Contest! Drop your name in the entry bowl anytime between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. at the gazebo for a chance to participate.
Separate contests for children and adults (12+) feature exciting apple themed prizes. Contest begins at 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday!
Apple Annie's Baking Challenge (Sunday Only)
Join Apple Annie on Sunday under the Gazebo from 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. where amateur bakers will strut their skills in the kitchen and show off their baked apple goodies! Festival attendees will taste the entries and vote on which submission knocked their socks off. Winners announced at noon.
First place bakers will win a $100 cash prize, $100 worth in gift certificates, all sorts of apple goodies & season tickets to the 2022 Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Complete our entry form(PDF, 393KB) and submit it on or before Wednesday, September 29.