Celebrating Lakewood’s agricultural heritage with an entertaining mix of live performances, activities and tasty harvest treats, the 44th annual Cider Days Festival offers fun and excitement for the entire family! This year’s event will include tractor pulls and vintage power displays, wagon and barrel train rides along with other children’s activities, historic demonstrations and a unique variety of exhibitors and vendors. The Cider Days Festival wouldn’t be complete without everything apple – including apple pressing, apple cider by the glass or gallon, Apple Annie’s Baking Challenge (Sunday only) and more. Cider Days hosts the same great experience both Saturday and Sunday, and your admission covers all activities and entertainment.
Tickets will be available both in advance and during the festival on both Saturday and Sunday. Each ticket includes all amusements and entertainment.
- Advanced Adult Admission: $6 (fees may apply when purchasing online)
- Day Of Adult Admission: $8
- Child Admission: $5
General Admission + Hard Cider Tasting
Advanced $30 (fees may apply when purchasing online) / Day of $38
- An open tasting of 50+ hard ciders
- Commemorative tasting glass
- General Admission to Cider Days
Children will be permitted in the tasting zone.
These tickets ARE limited!
How to Buy Tickets:
- ONLINE (fees may apply)
- BY PHONE at 303-987-7845
- IN PERSON at the Lakewood Heritage Center Visitor Center (801 S. Yarrow St., Lakewood, CO 80226) during applicable business hours: Tuesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- IN PERSON at the Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office (470 S. Allison Parkway, Lakewood, CO 80226) during applicable business hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Directions (from Denver): Follow 6th Ave to CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd in Lakewood. Take the CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd exit from US-6 W. Follow CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd to Alameda Ave. OR Virginia Ave. Turn west onto Alameda or Virginia and follow event parking signage and staff.
NOTE: Ohio Avenue will be CLOSED. Please access the event parking via Alameda Avenue or Virginia Ave.