Courses will be set each week and participants will be able to run the course on their own schedules. Bring your own water and mask/bandanna in case you pass others on the trail.
Monday: Course is set
Courses will be set on September 7, 14, 21 and 28.
- Courses will be marked with flags; the first mile flags will be blue. All courses will start and stop at Pelican Point and be 4-7 miles in distance.
- Course maps will be posted before the series start in the 'Course maps' section of this page, Lakewood.org/TrailSeries. Please have the map on you when you run in case flags have been altered or moved.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Participants run race
Participants are welcome to run the race between the hours of 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
By Friday: Upload a photo
At the end of each race, upload a photo of your race in the 'Upload a Photo of Your Race' section on this page, Lakewood.org/TrailSeries. If you do so by Friday, you'll be entered into the weekly prize drawing.
Need Photo Ideas? Upload a selfie, a photo of the trail, or a shot of your time on your watch or tracking app. Get creative!
Complete Series: Pick up your shirt
Shirts will be given to all participants who complete the series. They can be picked up at Carmody Recreation Center from September 30-October 5. You are welcome to register for individual races only, but a shirt will not be included.
- Bring your receipt to show park staff at the gate for entrance.
- Bring your own water.
- Finish your race by sundown.
- A mask is not required while running, but keep a bandanna or face mask with you in case you pass others on the trail.
- Runners are discouraged from gathering in large groups and should maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Although races start and end at Pelican Point, the park shelter has not been reserved.