Fitness and pool areas and aqua fitness classes are available without a reservation. Pre-registration is required for fitness classes, gymnastics and climbing. Reservations can be made up to 8 days in advance. For same-day reservations, call 303-987-5400.
Code of Conduct: All visitors are expected to adhere to the department's code of conduct. Alcohol is not allowed.
- No vending machines available; bring your own snacks.
- No glass containers allowed.
If you would like to cancel your reservation(s), please follow these instructions(PDF, 2MB) or call the front desk at 303-987-5400.
BUILDING ENTRY AND ID CHECK-IN
Bring your Lakewood recreation ID card to check yourself in at the front desk. If you do not have a card we will issue you a new one on your next visit.
All visitors will enter through the front doors, except for evening swim lesson participants — they will enter through the pool patio doors.
Rules & Safety Guidelines
- Stay at home if you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms such as a sore throat, temperature of 100.4 or greater, cough, etc.
- Locker rooms are open. Visitors should provide their own lock.
- No congregating will be allowed inside or outside of the facility.
CLIMBING AND GYMNASTICS RULES:
- Participants ages 5+ must wear a mask.
- Cliff Hangers 1, Kangaroos and Tiny Tumblers will be allowed 1 adult to accompany them to class.
- No spectators allowed at all other classes.
Water exercise: Must be 14 years or older.
- Lifeguards are here to ensure your safety. Please obey the Lifeguards at all times.
- Masks must be worn by all when entering/exiting the facility. Swimmers may remove the masks before entering the pool.
- Anyone under the age of 6, or non-swimmers in lifejackets, must be accompanied by an adult, who is in the pool, within arm’s reach at all times, while swimming on the deep side of the pool.
- Children ages 4-6 need to be actively watched by a parent or guardian at all times while swimming on the shallow side.
- Children 4 and under must be accompanied by an adult, who is in the water and within arms reach, at all times.
- No rough play, sitting/standing on shoulders or running.
- Only US Coast Guard approved lifejackets may be used as a flotation device. No water wings or suits with built in flotation allowed.
- Equipment may be used with Manager’s approval (kickboards, noodles, fins, pull buoys, dumbbells, etc.).
- No flips from side.
SWIMMING LESSON RULES:
- Masks must be worn by all when entering/exiting the facility. Class participants may remove the masks before entering the pool.
- Parents or guardians are welcome to watch during lessons from the benches and chairs throughout the pool area. Masks must be worn at all times while waiting.
- No swimming before or after class.
POOL PLAY STRUCTURE RULES:
- No rough play on or around the play structure.
- No climbing up the slide.
- Feet first down the slide.
- No jumping from the structure.
- Beware the dump bucket with small children.
- Do not attempt to swim under the nets around the structure.
- Please do not climb on the zero depth features.
LINK WATER SLIDE RULES:
- One person at a time on the slide except children under the age of 7 may be accompanied by an adult.
- No flotation devices or toys on the slide.
- You must remain feet first from entry to exit; no stopping or spinning on the slide.
- Children may not be caught coming off the slide; parent/guardian may wait by the wall in the splash area.
- The first person must exit the splash area immediately using the stairs before the next person begins.
- No rough play or running on the stairs.