Important Visitor Instructions
There are five areas open to reservations, which can be made up to 7 days in advance. Same day reservations allowed starting Aug. 10. Use of the outdoor fitness pad is included with any reservation. General admission fitness classes are available with pre-registration. Open gym, indoor courts and babysitting are not available.
The Colorado mask order applies to everyone indoors over the age of 10, unless medically exempt. This includes people exercising indoors and in indoor pool areas (not swimming). You may remove your mask temporarily if you need to catch your breath or safely perform an activity, but wear a mask as much as is feasible.
See the "Make a Reservation" tab for reservation links, photos and equipment lists.
- Weight room and treadmills (see reservation tab for equipment list and photo).
- Indoor track and cardio equipment in Gym B (see reservation tab for equipment list and photo).
- Indoor pool for lap swim/water walking. 17-yard option also available.
- General admission fitness classes (must pre-register online).
*The outdoor pool and splash pad are now closed for the season.
If you would like to cancel your reservation(s), please follow these instructions(PDF, 2MB) or call the front desk at 720-963-5360.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Reservations will be allowed for 75 minutes. Sanitizing will take place between sessions.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 10:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
PARKING AND BUILDING ENTRY
We will have two entries for visitors:
- Pool visitors will enter/exit through the northwest doors. These doors are located at the indoor pool.
- Gym, cardio and fitness class visitors will enter through the front doors.
View the Map(PDF, 4MB)
RULES FOR ALL AREAS:
Stay at home if you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms such as a sore throat, temperature of 100.4 or greater, cough, etc.
- Reservations and pre-payment by credit card only.
- Passes will be accepted. Active pass members will not be charged a fee.
- Reservations are limited to one reservation per person, per day.
- Cancellations must be completed online 24 hours prior to the scheduled session to receive a refund.
- Arrive no more than five minutes prior to your session. You will be greeted at the front door to confirm your reservation.
- Children under the age of 12 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Only paid participants will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Due to state mandate, face coverings are mandatory indoors for ages 10 and older unless medically exempt.
- Please adhere to 6-foot physical distancing with participants outside of your household at all times.
- Restrooms will be open, lockers and changing areas will remain closed. Participants should shower before arrival and be water ready.
- No congregating will be allowed inside or outside of the facility.
- Please bring your own sanitizer
FITNESS AREA RULES:
- Clean your equipment before and after use.
- Your reservation is for a specific area and the outdoor fitness pad. You may not roam between the different reservable spaces.
- Lap swimming and water walking only. No open swim or family swim available at this time.
- All pool toys, life jackets, and other shared supplies or equipment is prohibited. Pool attendees are encouraged to bring their own equipment.
- One swimmer per lane at a time. No babies or small children allowed to swim/water walk with adults.