Registration is now open for the 2022 season.
To register, follow this link or call 303-987-5400 and give staff the activity number #236200.
- A minimum payment of $50 per session is required at time of registration.
- All campers will need to submit additional health-related information prior to beginning of camp.
About Camp Paha
Camp Paha is a unique summer day camp for children and young adults ages 6-25 with disabilities living in Lakewood and surrounding communities. Enjoy swimming, sports, games, nature, music, sensory, arts, crafts, and field trips in a safe, challenging, and fun environment. Camp Paha is licensed by the State of Colorado as a childcare program.2022 Season Details
2022 Season Details
Camp Paha and Paha Adults in Transition will take place June 13-July 29. Each camp has two sessions to choose from.
Camp takes place Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.-4 p.m
Session 1: June 13-July 1
Session 2: July 11-July 29
Each session costs $725 resident, $930 nonresident.
Camper scholarships are available through the nonprofit Friends of Paha. Visit FriendsofPaha.org for more information.
Fletcher Middle School.
- Provide opportunity for fellowship and fun.
- Provide an opportunity for developing awareness about self, others and the environment.
- Give emphasis to citizenship and being a member of a group through the day program experience.
To speak with someone about Camp Paha or Paha Adults in Transition, please contact Therapeutic Recreation staff.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 303-987-4867
Friends of Paha, a nonprofit organization (not a City of Lakewood entity), helps support our summer day programs. Without this support, tuition and fees would more than double, making these programs too expensive for some. Please consider supporting Friends of Paha in their noble mission.
2021 campers and staff pose for a group photo.