Map and Trails
Overview of Bear Creek Lake Park
Located at Morrison Road and C-470, Bear Creek Lake Park offers an abundance of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages, including:
- 2,600 acres of open space
- Miles of multiple-use trails to explore on foot, bicycle or horseback.
- Visitor Center featuring displays and Naturalist Programs.
- Swim beach and marina with boat rentals.
- A 47-site campground with electrical hook ups.
- Horseback riding stables offering guided rides.
- Water ski and fishing opportunities.
- Dogs are allowed in the park, but must always be leashed and under control. Owners must always clean up after pets. Dogs are not allowed on the sand area of the beach.
The Visitor's Center
Bear Creek Lake Park is the ideal outdoor classroom. The park visitor center inspires people to connect with the environment by learning more about the natural world around them. Educational displays and exhibits explore a range of topics about the flora and fauna of the foothills ecosystem.
We offer hands-on public programs and experiences throughout the year. Come take advantage of our many programs and learn about the great outdoors all year long.
This account is updated when adverse weather conditions are present. Follow @TrailsLakewood on Twitter for the latest updates.
This feed is not supported by the Internet Explorer browser.
Bear Creek Lake Park and Trails Map
Download the Map(PDF, 1MB)