Events with alcohol
Alcohol can be served at private rentals as long as the following criteria is met:
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed to consume or serve alcohol.
- Alcoholic beverages are restricted to wine, beer and champagne.
- Alcohol sales are prohibited.
- A mandatory $500 deposit is required.
- Alcohol permit is required. Beer, wine and Champagne only. No hard alcohol.
- Serving of alcohol must end one hour prior to the end of the rental and will be monitored by the rental group.
Alcohol Permit Fees:
3 hours maximum: $125
Set up/take down
Chairs and tables are included for free during rentals. Staff set up and take down is $75 per event. Otherwise, the renter is responsible for set up and take down.
Lakewood Room: $200
Lakewood Room + Kitchen: $300
Columbine Room: $200
Aspen, Balsam, Conifer Rooms: $100
Cleaning is the responsibility of the renter. Room must be cleaned and returned to the original way it was found upon arrival. Confetti, glitter, rice or similar loose materials are not permitted inside or outside of the Clements Center.
Refunds will not be issued for rentals ending earlier than stated on the reservation agreement. Refund checks will be mailed to the individual who reserved the space within 20 business days following the scheduled reservation and/or when all conditions are met.