Fox Hollow COVID-19 Player Guidelines
Fox Hollow Golf Course is open for play. Carts are available and practice facilities are open. The following restrictions are in place to continue to ensure the safety of all staff and customers and allow everyone to maintain the mandated social distancing orders.
- The clubhouse pro shop is open and taking in-person payments, accepting discount coupons, Expo cards and offering the full shop of merchandise!
- Tee times for resident and non-resident rates may be made by phone or online.
- Online reservations must be pre-paid by credit card. Phone reservations do not require pre-payment and can be paid upon arrival at the pro shop the day of play.
- All reservations can be made seven days in advance after 5 p.m.
- Single player slots may be reserved as they become available.
- For senior or junior rates, please call the pro shop at Fox Hollow at 303-986-7888.
- Walk-ups are now allowed.
- If you are not comfortable joining up with another group, we encourage you to book and show up with four players.
- At the time of reservation, the person requesting the reservation must pay for the entire group.
- Course hours may vary, weather depending.
- Tee time cancellations must be received by our pro shop staff at least 24 hours in advance to qualify for a refund.
- Shared carts are now welcomed back, following the most recent updates to the Jefferson County Public Health guidance.
- See our current seasonal rates.
The practice facilities and driving range are open, following the end of the Jefferson County Public Health stay-at-home order. Range is mats only, spaced 8 to 9 feet apart to continue to meet social distancing requirements. Pick up and pay for a bucket of balls from the ball house – CASH ONLY or pay with a credit card in the pro shop upon arrival.
Please adhere to the 6-foot social distancing requirements on our course at all times.
- If a caddie/spectator is coming along with your group, that individual should be from the same household.
- The clubhouse is open for restroom use as well as restaurant use for both dine-in and take-out service.
- The golf facility is being cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day, including bathrooms, door handles and other high touch points.
- Scorecards and pencils will be made available at the first tee box.
- It is recommended all golfers bring disinfectant wipes to use as needed throughout the course of play.
- It is also recommended all golfers bring a water bottle as all water stations on the course have been removed.
- Wear a face mask when entering the golf pro shop, clubhouse for bathrooms and the restaurant.
- Arrive about 15 minutes before your tee time unless you plan to hit range balls.
- There is no need to check in at the clubhouse if you have pre-paid for your round.
- Please enter the pro shop wearing a mask if you need to pay upon arrival.
- We will announce your party's name and tee time through our regular PA system. You will be called to the tee at 9 minutes before your tee time.
ON THE COURSE
- Do not shake hands when introducing yourself to other group members.
- Bunker rakes, water stations, ball cleaners and benches have been removed from the course to eliminate high touch points. Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottles to the courses.
- There will be no sand bottles on the course to replace divots. We do ask that you still repair your ball marks on the greens.
- Putt with the flagstick in the hole as opposed to removing it to eliminate a high touch point. Do not touch or remove flagsticks!
- Cups on each green have been modified to allow players to hole their ball but eliminate the need to touch the cup or flagstick when retrieving the ball.
- Get creative with all of your on course celebrations.....no high fives but a tip of your hat will do!
- Outdoor bathrooms on the course will remain open and are serviced/disinfected at least once daily or more, dependent on use.
- Course rangers will be monitoring golfers on the course to ensure social distancing and assisting with any player needs.
- Once your round is finished, please promptly leave the course.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- The Den at Fox Hollow restaurant is open for dine-in service in the restaurant and on the patio at a reduced capacity and is providing guests with take-out options well.
- Lakewood golf is following all CDC guidelines and will require guests wear a mask in the restaurant that may be removed while eating. Tables are spaced six feet apart.
- As a reminder, no outside alcohol is permitted due to liquor licensing laws.
We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms or not feeling well, please refrain from visiting us at the golf course during this time.