Box Office Policies
The Lakewood Cultural Center and Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park honor tickets purchased or picked up in-person at box offices, over the phone at 303-987-7845 or on the official Lakewood ticketing website.
Temporary Refund Policy
We are closely monitoring the developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and taking extra precautions with the health and well-being of our residents and visitors in mind. Information can be found at Lakewood.org/Virus.
- Credits or refunds can be requested over the phone at 303-987-7845 or via email to Tickets@Lakewood.org.
- LCC performance tickets can be put up for resale online or via phone.
Please check your tickets/email confirmation for time, day and date upon receipt. If there is an error, please call the box office immediately 303-987-7845.
Print at Home Tickets: If you chose “print at home” and are unable to print your tickets, please contact the box office at 303-987-7845. Staff will print your tickets and have them waiting for you in Will Call.
Mobile Ticketing: If you select “mobile ticketing” your tickets will be sent via email to your phone.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets: If your tickets are lost or left at home, we will be able to re-print your tickets for you. If you are a member of a large group, we will need to know your exact seat location in order to reprint your ticket. Please contact your group leader if you do not know your exact seat location.
Group tickets: Group ticket sales are available for most performances for groups of at least 10 persons.
- There is a $5 per ticket exchange fee for all ticket holders (subscribers excepted: see subscriber benefits section below).
- Exchanges may be made in person or over the phone.
- If tickets are exchanged, same seats are not guaranteed.
When purchasing tickets from another person, ticket reseller or from any other website*:
- Tickets are not guaranteed to be valid, which may mean entry could be denied.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Tickets will not be refunded if the program is cancelled.
- We are unable to contact you with important information such as time changes or cancellations.
*Occasionally, some performances sell discounted tickets on secondary websites such as Groupon or Goldstar; those tickets will always be picked up at the LCC Box Office Will Call.
If you have questions about a ticket purchase, please call 303-987-7845.
Coupon/discount codes are entered after selecting your seat in the shopping cart.
- Once in the shopping cart, enter the code in the box labeled "Coupon Codes".
- Select "Unlock", then select your new price from the drop down menu under each ticket.
- Select "Apply Discount" for each ticket.
Discount Pricing (senior, student, child, etc.)
How to purchase tickets with discount pricing:
- After clicking the "Buy Tickets" button, enter the number of attendees in the quantity boxes.
- Click on "Quick Pick Tickets" or "Select Your Own Seats".
- If you choose "Quick Pick Tickets" on the Shopping Cart page, you will see a pull down button (V) inside the box with the ticket price. Use this pull down to select your discount if discounts are available.
- If you decide to select your own seats, click on either "Orchestra" or "Balcony". Blocks that are not filled in represent seats that are available for sale. Click on the seats you like and then click on the "Reserve Selected Tickets" bar at the bottom of the page. You are not on the Shopping Cart page and can use the pull down button (V) inside the box with the ticket price to see and select all the available discounts.
- Once the discount is selected, the price will automatically change and you can proceed to check-out.
Subscribers receive the lowest price tickets for the best available seats and are given free lost ticket replacement. They are also eligible for free ticket exchanges up to 24 hours prior to performance. For all exchanges within 24 hours of curtain time, normal procedures and a fee of $5 per ticket applies.
Seating: Accessible seating is available in Boxes 1, 2, 5 and 6 at the Lakewood Cultural Center.
Listening Devices: Complimentary Assistive Listening Devices are available upon request at the Box Office.