How to audition
Auditions have been extended and are now due March 5. There is a $5 non-refundable audition fee. Please submit a two- to four-minute audition video (via a video link) in the categories of Voice, Music or Variety.
1. Review the details and rules.
You must agree to these rules before auditioning. View the Rules
2. Pay the $5 audition fee.
Pay the fee online or call 303-987-7845 to pay over the phone. Use activity code 17FV3201. Phone hours are 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Mon-Fri.
3. Register and submit your audition.
- Submit a two- to four-minute audition video in the categories of Voice, Music or Variety.
- Solo and group auditions will be accepted in age brackets for youth in grades K-12 and one for adults.
- You will submit your audition via a video link. There is a spot in the registration form to share your link. Feel free to use Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Video must not be password protected.
Complete a Registration Form