Apple Activities and Products for Purchase
We’ve got apples galore!
Here's what we featured in 2018:
- Purchase freshly baked apple crisp in the 1930’s Farm House.
- Adults can sip on Hard Cider from the beer garden.
- Enjoy the bountiful spread grown & produced right here in Colorado from Ela Family Farms.
- Partake in FREE apple pressing behind the Calving Barn.
- Visit the Organic Cider Booths to sip on either cold or hot apple cider.
- Enter to participate in the Apple Pie Eating Contest.
- Kids don’t miss the chance to get free apple designs from the face painter!
- Purchase locally baked apple pie from Granny Scott’s Pie Shop.
- Help judge Apple Annie’s Baking Challenge by tasting baked goods from armature bakers (Sunday only).
- Purchase locally baked apple donuts from Yummy's Donut House.
- Our food vendors are pulling out all the stops! Indulge in caramel apples, apple lollipops, apple turnovers, cinnamon apple funnel cake, caramel apple gelato and even caramel apple cinnamon strudel pizza!
- Sample spiced apple wassail from Colorado Wassail Company.
Apple Pie Eating Contest
Join us for the annual Apple Pie Eating Contest! Drop your name in the entry bowl anytime between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the gazebo for a chance to participate.
Separate contests for children and adults (12+) feature exciting apple themed prizes. Contest begins at 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday!
Apple Annie's Baking Challenge (Sunday Only)
Join Apple Annie on Sunday under the Gazebo from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. where amateur chefs are encouraged to show off their baked apple goodies! Festival attendees can taste the entries and vote on who THEY think should win the People’s Choice Award, while a pro-judging panel will evaluate each entry based on a list of criteria.
First place bakers will win a $100 cash prize, $100 worth in gift certificates, all sorts of apple goodies & season tickets to the 2019 Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series for the first place winner)! Think you’ve got what it takes? Here's our entry form!(PDF, 514KB) Submit it by Wednesday, October 2 to compete in Apple Annie’s Baking Challenge!