Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Please check this resource center often for updates.
Jefferson County is now operating under a variance from the state's latest "Safer at Home" and "Vast, Great Outdoors" public health orders.
State & County Public Health Order Information
NOTE: City offices will be closed July 3 for the Independence Day Holiday
City operations phased reopening begins
The phased reopening of Lakewood's Civic Center will begin June 1 with a modified structure of specific services available to the public in the South Building at 480 S. Allison Parkway. The North Building at 470 S. Allison Parkway will remain closed.
Masks and social distancing of at least 6 feet are required for entry, with gatherings of no more than 10 people.
Reopening Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday
Limited Services Only:
- City Clerk's Office: Licenses and some permits
- Finance: Utility billing and sales tax payments
- Permit Counter: building- and contractor-related permits, applications, plans and reviews available by email, online or dropbox only (see details)
- Human Resources: by appointment only, 303-987-7700
- Community Resources: by appointment only, 303-987-7800
- City Manager's Office: by appointment only, 303-987-7050
- Economic Development: by appointment only, 303-987-7730
Entry to building allowed only for one of the above listed purposes.
More details in "Limited Operations" and other tabs below
Report concerns and questions: Lakewood.org/RequestLakewood.
Online customer service accepts comments 24 hours; closely monitored for timely responses.
If you need to speak to someone in person: 303-987-7000.
Emergencies: Dial 9-1-1