COVID-19 Public Health Order
Public Health Orders are in Effect
Jefferson County is now operating under a variance from the state's latest "Safer at Home" and "Vast, Great Outdoors" public health orders.
Colorado Safer at Home Details
Resources, guidelines, business and employee information, etc.
State's variance approval for county
Lakewood Coronavirus Resource Center Newest Lakewood Updates
Enforcement Questions: Lakewood Police Educate, Emphasize, Encourage(PDF, 119KB)
For non-emergency, non-medical questions for law enforcement related to the Stay-at-Home Order, DO NOT call 911 or dispatch centers. Community members can call the Colorado State Patrol’s new info call center: 1-833-598-5553, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week.
More information - State of Colorado and U.S.
More local information - Jefferson County
For general questions, call CO-HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, or email COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English and Spanish.
Colorado Mask Campaign
On Friday, April 3, Governor Polis announced the Colorado Mask Campaign encouraging Coloradans to wear non-medical cloth face coverings when leaving the home for essential business.
Video: No-Sew Make-Your-Own Mask
Video: The right way to put on, take off cloth masks
A Mask for Everyone - How to make, share and wear masks
See Frequently Asked Questions(PDF, 94KB)
- Medical masks are still prioritized for healthcare workers.
- Non-medical, cloth/fabric face coverings should be part of everyone’s personal hygiene practice.
- You don’t need to leave your home to get supplies — use scarves, t-shirts, etc.
- Mask should cover your mouth and nose.
- Wash the mask when you get home, wash your hands and wash your face.
- Combining face coverings with frequent handwashing helps stop the spread of the virus.