Protocols keeping you safe
We are firmly committed to the health and safety of each of our guests and staff, and we’ve taken important steps to keep our recreation centers and cultural facilities sanitized and in compliance with public health orders. If you have questions, give us a call at 303-987-7800.
Video: “Welcome back to our facilities”
- All facilities require reservations for specific time slots for studios or to use fitness equipment, pools or courts to ensure limited capacity and physical distancing.
- Classes, sports leagues and camps are limited in size to comply with public health orders.
- All shared use areas are sanitized between each use including fitness equipment and class spaces.
- All staff and visitors inside our facilities are required to wear a mask to comply with public health orders.
- All equipment and class participants are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- All front desks have clear barriers to protect the health of our visitors and staff.
- Multiple entrances have been opened to separate activities and to avoid crowding.
- Numerous outdoor programs with limited class sizes and physical distancing and virtual programs have been added to serve the variety of needs in the community.