City facilities closed on March 15
Published on March 14, 2021
Because of continued poor weather and road conditions caused by the snowstorm, city facilities will be closed on Monday, March 15.
This closure includes the following facilities:
- Lakewood recreation centers
- Municipal Court
- Quail Street Recycling Center
- Lakewood Cultural Center and Washington Heights Arts Center
- Lakewood Heritage Center
- Clements Community Center for older adults
- All Family Services programs including Head Start and preschools
- Visitor Center at Bear Creek Lake Park
The 5:30 p.m. Special City Council Meeting and the 7 p.m. Study Session will occur in their current virtual format, with details available at LakewoodSpeaks.org.
The city’s Winter Storm Operations page at Lakewood.org has been activated to provide updates. Information is also be available at Twitter.com/LakewoodColo, Twitter.com/LakewoodPDCO, and Facebook.com/LakewoodGov.