Sounds Exciting Summer Concert Series
Tickets may be purchased online, by phone at 303-987-7845 or 303-987-7850
or in person at Lakewood Cultural Center or Lakewood Heritage Center.
Adult Advance $7 | Adult day of $8
Brazilian dance party
Ginga has been dazzling audiences with the captivating rhythms and energy of traditional Brazilian music for over a decade. Cultivated in Boulder and comprised of some of the best jazz, classical and salsa musicians on the Front Range, Ginga is THE powerhouse Brazilian band in Colorado. They can bring an audience to a quiet purr with a sultry Bossa Nova or blow the roof off with an all out Carnaval style samba dance party.
Watch a video clip!
Friendly Concert Reminders
- Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Opening act starts at 6:30 p.m and the headliner starts at 7:15 p.m.
- Parking is free.
- There is no structured seating available, feel free to bring your own chair or blanket.
- To facilitate viewing by all patrons, a limited seating area will be available for chairs with the top of the back of the chair measuring more than 32” from the ground and/or chairs with legs measuring over 5”.
- Affordable food options, including water and soft drinks, will be available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase and may not be brought into the concert venue.
- No pets, glass containers, skateboards or bicycles allowed in the gated area.
- Smoking and vaping, which is the use of e-cigarettes and similar vapor-producing devices, are prohibited.
- Programs subject to change.