Apply for a Passport
The City of Lakewood is a
designated Passport Acceptance Facility under the auspices of the U.S.
Department of State.
Starting September 1, 2016
Passports services will only be available on
from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
*PASSPORT PHOTOS ARE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME*
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (No
- Thursday and Friday.
- 480 S.
Allison Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80226 map
- Applicants should complete the U.S. Department of State
forms before arriving.
- Proof of citizenship: state certified birth
certificate, previous passport or a naturalization certificate.
minors 15 and under, child and both parents listed on birth certificate
must be present. If the minor has been issued a passport before, they
must submit their birth certificate and previous passport. Passports
issued to minors can not be renewed.
- For minors 16-17, minor and
one parent listed on birth certificate must be present.
- Proof of
identity: valid driver's license (not temporary or learner’s permit),
naturalization certificate, previous U.S. passport, government-issued
I.D. with photo and signature, or military I.D. with photo and
- One 2 inch x 2 inch color photograph with white
background is required. The City does not have photo services.
- Adults renewing their expired passports are not required to appear in
person when using the DS-82 form.
separate forms of payment are required:
Department of State - check or money order only
- Fees for passport books, passport cards, expediting fees and
overnighting MUST BE paid to the U.S. Department of State by check or money
- City of
Lakewood - cash, check, money order or credit card (Visa
or MasterCard only)
- Fees of $25 for execution must be paid to the City of Lakewood by cash, check,
money order, Visa or MasterCard.