Support the Lakewood Cultural Center
Become a donor and take center stage in your community, TODAY!
We rely on the generosity of those who love the arts and believe that vibrant arts programming is important to our community. Ticket sales, class registrations, grants and sponsorships cover only a portion of the costs needed to operate programs and performances throughout the year. By becoming a donor, you ensure that the Lakewood Cultural Center continues to grow and thrive for you, our community and for generations to come.
Your gift to the Lakewood Cultural Center positively impacts numerous cultural and artistic offerings within and around the City of Lakewood including:
- Lakewood Presents! Performance Series that offers roughly 40 performances each season featuring regional, national and international artists that range from theater, dance and music performances to family and children’s programs.
- Visual and performing arts classes for people of all ages and skill levels who love to paint, dance, draw, or explore the endless learning possibilities.
- Visual and performing arts summer camps that encourage youth to explore their creativity and imagination while making new friends along the way.
- Artistic development opportunities for local artists and students committed to enhancing their unique talent through master classes, workshops, lectures and demonstrations.
- Arts education programs that engage and inspire K-12 students in hands-on learning.
How to be a Star
Convenient and secure online donations provide the fastest way to directly impact Lakewood Cultural Center programs.
Mail Your Donation
Personal or business checks can be mailed directly to Lakewood Cultural Center, ATTN: Donor Giving at the address below. Please be sure to include appropriate contact information including donor name, address and phone number. Special acknowledgements including “In Memory of”, “In Honor of”, or “Anonymous” should be listed on the memo line.
Make a little bit go a long way! Donations of any amount, beginning at $5 and up, can have a tremendous impact. For example, a recurring donation of just $25 a month makes a substantial $300 contribution over the course of a year. This type of gift is flexible and a variety of options are available to create a personalized installment plan to suit your preference. Please call 303-987-7818 to set up your plan.
Employer Matching Gifts
A great opportunity to maximize your contribution, sometimes dollar for dollar! Contact your employer’s Human Resources department for details and forms regarding matching gifts.
Federal Tax Information
- According to the Internal Revenue Code, the City of Lakewood is a municipal corporation as a political subdivision of the State of Colorado.
- Contributions or gifts to the Lakewood Cultural Center are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by the IRS.
- All contributions or gifts made to the Lakewood Cultural Center will be designated exclusively to support public purposes of the facility.
- You will receive no goods or services in exchange for your gift.