Skip to main content

Signals, Signs, and Markings

Traffic Cabinet Street Markings Sign Shop Signal Lights

See a problem at a traffic signal?


Between 8:00 a.m. and 5 p.m., call 303-987-7980.


Other times: call Police Dispatch, 303-980-7300.


To report a burned-out traffic signal bulb, call 303-987-7989.


The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) maintains traffic signs on state highways, which include the following streets in Lakewood:

    • Wadsworth Boulevard (SH 121)
    • Kipling Parkway south of Kentucky Avenue (SH 391), north of Hampden Avenue (US 285)
    • Kipling Street north of Kentucky Avenue (SH 391)
    • Colfax Avenue (US 40)
    • 6th Avenue (US 6)
    • Morrison Road (SH 8)
    • Hampden Avenue (US 285)

To report sign problems on a state highway, please call CDOT at 303-757-9511.


On other streets:


Call 303-987-7980 or you may fill out a service request at Request Lakewood below.


Questions, Complaints, Concerns?

Visit Request Lakewood
Request Lakewood Logo

Quick Links

view all


view all
How Do I Report a Traffic Sign Problem?
How Do I Report a Street Light Problem?
How Do I Report a Traffic Signal Problem?