Home»Citizens' Planning Academy
Citizens' Planning Academy
The Citizens’ Planning Academy is a dynamic and interactive program for future members of City Council, boards and commissions, along with neighborhood leaders and active citizens to learn more about:
- Creating a Vision for the City.
- The purpose of zoning and subdivision regulations
- Challenges of site planning for infill development.
- The importance of city planning.
- Legal requirements of city planning.
- Transportation options and other hot topics.
Classes are limited to 25 participants and this popular course fills up quickly! Since each class builds upon the previous, it is important that applicants commit to the full course series.
Class Schedule Info
Class schedule is now being determined. Check back soon for more information!