Single tickets on sale for Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series
Advance tickets just $6 at www.Lakewood.org/SummerConcerts
Single tickets are now on sale for the 2013 Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series at Bonfils-Stanton Amphitheater, 801 S. Yarrow St. (Wadsworth and West Ohio Avenue). The 2013 season kicks off June 19 with local favorite The Hazel Miller Band and continues each Wednesday with exciting new artists such as Americana trio Red Molly and the high-energy Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand.
2013 Sounds Exciting! Schedule:
- June 19 –The Hazel Miller Band with opening act Jacob Larson
- June 26 – Jayme Stone’s Room of Wonders with opening act The Railsplitters
- July 3 – No concert because of the Independence Day holiday
- July 10 – Red Molly with opening act Katey Laurel
- July 17 – Eclipse with opening act Ash Ganley Acoustic Trio
- July 24 – Creole Stomp with opening act Austin Young Band
- July 31 – Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand with opening act Forsyth & Gee
All concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. with gates open at 6 p.m. There is plenty of free parking available on-site, and picnicking is allowed. Additionally, NZ’s Smokin’ Guns BBQ food truck is on-site to serve dinner, and Paciugo Gelato and other novelties will be available at the popular White Way Grill.
Single concert tickets are just $6 advance ($7 day of show) and are on sale now at www.Lakewood.org/SummerConcerts; the Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office, 470 S. Allison Parkway; the Lakewood Heritage Center Visitor Center, 801 S. Yarrow St.; or 303-987-7845.
Lakewood Heritage, Culture & the Arts programs are made possible in part through funding from the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District – with appreciation to the citizens of the SCFD.
Ryan Shupe & The RubberBand
Posted on: Friday, June 07, 2013