Neighborhood Watch is a group of citizens who take an active role in working with law enforcement to reduce crime in their community. Neighborhood Watch groups are asked to be alert, observant, caring and willing to immediately report suspicious activity or crimes to the police.
Neighborhood Watch is NOT:
- A citizen vigilante group
- A guarantee that crime will not occur in your neighborhood
- A program that encourages personal risks to deter crime
How can my neighbors and I form a Neighborhood Watch Program?
- Obtain Neighborhood Watch Program information from the Neighborhood Watch Program Coordinator or call 303-987-7105
- Establish a group of interested neighbors
- Call the program coordinator to schedule a meeting to discuss the program
- Sign up and help distribute the Neighborhood Watch Newsletter and join other citizens who also receive this relevant, timely newsletter.