Lakewood Link Recreation Center will be closed October 19-25 for maintenance. Fees for class sessions running at this time have been prorated to reflect classes missed that week.
The Gymnastics program is designed to expose youth to
the basics of gymnastics. This program provides a well-supervised, healthy and
safe environment for youth to experience the benefits of recreational
gymnastics and progress towards mastering skills on all apparatus and floor
tumbling. All classes occur at the Link Recreation Center.
details and more information, explore the Quick Links to the
Drop-in Tots Gymnastics
Walking to 6 years
|Mon & Wed
$5 to drop in
and $45 for a 10 visit pass (*pass is also good for drop-in sports).
|Kangaroos (18 mos.-3)
CARA Lakewood Gold Stars
for more information also, explore the Quick Links for program details.
Middle School Cheerleading
- We have an open-door gym philosophy. Please be silent observers to keep
distractions to a minimum. It is disruptive to the class when parents try to
help with coaching.
- Gymnasts should wear shorts, T-shirts or leotards.
NO tights, jeans or shorts with zippers. Bare feet are best for gymnasts.
Please have hair tied back away from the face and remove all jewelry.
- For your safety, gymnasts are only allowed on the equipment during their
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the gym.
- We do not offer refunds or make-up classes for absences.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to use the facility during class, but
they must pay the facility fee at the front desk and follow any additional
facility rules. Facility use for the whole family is not included in the price
of the class.
Are you interested in becoming a coach or a volunteer?