Gymnastics (through May 31)
Walking to 6 years old
*No session on Jan 2-5, Mar 25-29, May 27
$5 to drop in
and $45 for a 10 visit pass.
*Drop In is on a first come first serve basis. To keep everyone safe there is a maximum number of participants allowed on the floor. Participant numbers may vary based on coach availability.
|Kangaroos (18 mos.-3)
CARA Lakewood Gold Stars
for more information also, explore the Quick Links for program details.
- We have an open-door gym philosophy. Please be silent observers to keep
distractions to a minimum. It is disruptive to the class when parents try to
help with coaching.
- Gymnasts should wear shorts, T-shirts or leotards.
NO tights, jeans or shorts with zippers. Bare feet are best for gymnasts.
Please have hair tied back away from the face and remove all jewelry.
- For your safety, gymnasts are only allowed on the equipment during their
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the gym.
- We do not offer refunds or make-up classes for absences.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to use the facility during class, but
they must pay the facility fee at the front desk and follow any additional
facility rules. Facility use for the whole family is not included in the price
of the class.
Are you interested in becoming a coach or a volunteer?