Drop-in Tots Gymnastics
Walking to 6 years
No Drop-in Tots classes on the following
|Friday, May 15, Noon (there will
be a class at 9am)
Monday, May 18 (all classes)
Tuesday, May 19
Wednesday, May 20 (all classes)
$5 to drop in and $45 for a 10 visit pass (*pass is also
good for drop-in sports).
(parent & tot class)
|CARA Gold Stars
CARA Lakewood Gold Stars
for more information also, explore the Quick Links for program details.
Middle School Cheerleading
- We have an open-door gym philosophy. Please be silent observers to keep
distractions to a minimum. It is disruptive to the class when parents try to
help with coaching.
- Gymnasts should wear shorts, T-shirts or leotards.
NO tights, jeans or shorts with zippers. Bare feet are best for gymnasts.
Please have hair tied back away from the face and remove all jewelry.
- For your safety, gymnasts are only allowed on the equipment during their
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the gym.
- We do not offer refunds or make-up classes for absences.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to use the facility during class, but
they must pay the facility fee at the front desk and follow any additional
facility rules. Facility use for the whole family is not included in the price
of the class.
Are you interested in becoming a coach or a volunteer?