The Lakewood Link gymnastics area will be closed from Wednesday Feb. 26th through Monday, March 17th due to roof maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we improve our Lakewood Link Recreation Center.
The Gymnastics and Cheerleading program is designed to expose youth to the basics of gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, and cheerleading. The purpose of these programs is to provide a well-supervised, healthy and safe environment for youth to experience the benefits of recreation! All gymnastics and cheer classes occur at the Link Recreation Center.
For program details and more information, explore the Quick Links to the right.
Drop-in Tots Gymnastics
(walking -6 years)-Tue.-Sat., 9-9:45am, Mon, Wed 11-11:45 a.m.: Mon 4:15-5 p.m., Fri Noon-12:45 p.m.: Ongoing (except Mar 24-29).
$5 to drop in and $45 for a 10 visit pass (*pass is also good for drop-in sports).
Open Gym CARA/Tumbling
Ages 7-18, Tue 6:15-7:15 p.m., Fri 5-5:45 p.m., Jan 14-May 9, 2014. $5/visit or $45/10 visit card.
Open Gym MSSP Cheer
Ages 13-15, Fri 6-6:45 p.m., Jan 17-Mar 14, 2014. $5/visit or $45/10 visit card.
(parent & tot class)
CARA Lakewood Gold Stars
Visit www.caragymnastics.org for more information also, explore the Quick Links for program details.
- Youth Sports Games (vary by season)
- MSSP Cheerleading Competition (spring)
- We have an open-door gym philosophy. Please be silent observers to keep distractions to a minimum. It is disruptive to the class when parents try to help with coaching.
- Gymnasts and cheerleaders should wear shorts, T-shirts or leotards (gymnasts only). NO tights, jeans or shorts with zippers. Bare feet are best for gymnasts. Cheerleaders must practice in tennis shoes. Please have hair tied back away from the face and remove all jewelry.
- For your safety, gymnasts are only allowed on the equipment during their class time.
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the gym.
- We do not offer refunds or make-up classes for absences.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to use the facility during class, but they must pay the facility fee at the front desk and follow any additional facility rules. Facility use for the whole family is not included in the price of the class.
Are you interested in becoming a coach or a volunteer?