Swimming and Boat Rentals
The sandy swim beach at Big Soda Lake is
perfect for swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Accessibility and Services
- Open Memorial Day to
Labor Day, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- No lifeguards on duty
- Picnic sites
- Lap swimming lane, 400-feet long (please stay
within designated area)
- Playground, two sand volleyball courts
- The beach picnic shelters are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Personal charcoal grills are prohibited in the park. Propane grills
are allowed, however grills are not allowed on the sand area and must not sit
directly on the turf grass.
- Pets are not permitted in the sand area at the swim beach.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere at the swim beach, including playground, shelters and turf grass areas.
Soda Lakes Marina Boat Rentals
kayaks, sailboards and paddleboards are available for rent from Memorial Day to
Call 303-697-1522 for more information.
Lake is limited to non-motorized craft. All trailered boats and sailboats must
be inspected prior to launching.
Soda Lakes Water Ski School,
Little Soda Lake
Water ski and wakeboard lessons for all ability
Organized children's classes throughout the summer
Reservations are recommended
More information please call