Swimming and Boat Rentals
The sandy swim beach at Big Soda Lake is perfect for swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Accessibility and Services
- Open Memorial Day to Labor Day, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- No lifeguards on duty
- Concession stand
- Picnic sites
- Lap swimming lane, 400-feet long (please stay within designated area)
- Playground, two sand volleyball courts
- The beach picnic shelters are available on a first-come, first-served basis only
- Personal charcoal grills are prohibited in the park. Propane grills are allowed, however grills are not allowed on the sand area and must not sit directly on the turf grass.
- Alcohol, smoking and pets are not allowed on the beach, surrounding turf grass areas, playgrounds or picnic shelters
Soda Lakes Marina Boat Rentals
Paddleboats, canoes, kayaks, sailboards and paddleboards are available for rent from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Call 303-697-1522 for more information.
Big Soda Lake is limited to nonmotorized craft. All trailered boats and sailboats must be inspected prior to launching.
Soda Lakes Water Ski School, Little Soda Lake
Water ski and wakeboard lessons for all ability levels
Organized children's classes throughout the summer
Reservations are recommended
Visit Soda Lakes Water Ski School website or 303-697-0121