||7 a.m.-8 p.m.
||8 a.m.-6 p.m.
|Visitor's Center Hours
||8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Due to flooding caused by high runoff and precipitation, multiple park areas and activities are closed, including:
• The north park road and bike/pedestrian access over the dam.
• Skunk Hollow, Pelican Point, Mountain View and Coyote Crossing picnic areas.
• Most park dirt trails are closed. The paved Bear Creek Trail remains open, however flood waters may be encountered.
• Motorized or trailered boats on Bear Creek Reservoir.
• Cyclists will need to detour on the paved Bear Creek Trail over Mount Carbon or on Morrison Road.
High water is approaching flooding levels of fall 2013, but we are expecting the rise to peak this week and then begin to recede. The reservoir and dam are safely capturing high runoff, as they were built to do, to prevent downstream flooding in residential areas.
We will post updates as conditions change.
View current water levels