Public Meeting Notices
Citizens are invited and encouraged to attend all public meetings. The official posting place for all public notices is in the atrium located at 480 S. Allison Pkwy, Civic Center South. As a convenience to citizens, notices are also provided on this website.
Public meeting notices include, but are not limited to:
- Mayor and City Council meetings
- board and commission meetings
- other public and special district meetings
Per federal, state or local law, municipalities are required to notify citizens of certain events or actions by legal publication.
Legal notices include, but are not limited to:
- invitations to bids/open solicitations
- auction notices
- contractor settlements
- public hearings
- ordinances set for public hearing
- ordinances adopted by City Council