The Victim Assistance Compensation Board consists of five members appointed by the Lakewood City Council to serve three-year terms.
The Board considers requests for compensation to victims through an established process of application and review. It also monitors the Victim Assistance Fund and insures that funds are utilized in accordance with the law.
These meetings are not open to the general public.
- Deborah Platten, program representative from victim assistance
- Mark Dietal, Lakewood municipal court employee
- Shawna Gilbert, police department employee
- Stephen Hall, Lakewood resident
- Christopher Yancy, Lakewood resident
Third Thursday of each month
445 S. Allison Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80226