The Lakewood Judicial Review Commission consists of five members serving four-year terms.
The commission investigates all complaints against Lakewood municipal judges. The Commission also serves as the Ad Hoc Judicial Nominating Committee that recruits, screens, interviews and recommends municipal judge candidates for City Council selection and appointment.
- Steve Munsinger, appointed judge/chair
- Evan Lipstein, appointed attorney
- Felix Cook, registered elector
- Doanld Ferega, registered elector
- Peggy Phillips, registered elector
Meetings are held as needed, generally no less than once per year.
*Meetings are held when the Commission has an item for consideration.
Boards and Commissions Appointment Coordinator
City Clerk’s Office
Judicial Review Commission Liaison
Norm Brisson, municipal court administrator