The Lakewood Employees Money Purchase Pension Plan
Retirement Board consists of six members who are appointed by the Lakewood
City Council to serve four-year terms.
The Board makes strategic
decisions about the administration of the Lakewood Employees Money Purchase
Pension Plan. The Board establishes rules, regulations and policies permitting
each participant to direct the investment funds allocated to his aggregate
accounts, including options available, election forms, limitations on the type
or mix of investment vehicles and procedures to change investments. The Board
selects investment vehicles and makes them available to the participants. The
Board also assists with determinations as to the right of a person to receive a
hardship withdrawal. Investment experience is preferred.
meetings are not open to the general public.
- Larry Dorr,
city treasurer/finance director, chair (No term limits)
- Sue King, citizen elector (Term ends: 12/31/2017)
- Raymond Huff, citizen elector (Term ends: 12/31/2018)
- Steve Carpenter, employee
representative (Term ends: 12/31/2019; no term limits)
- Brent Berninger, employee representative (Term ends: 12/31/2020; no term limits)
- Mary Thome, employee representative (Term ends: 12/31/2020, no term limits)
- Terri Kindsfather, employee representative (Term ends: 12/31/2019; no term limits)
Meetings are held as needed, but no less than once per year.
Civic Center South, 480 S. Allison Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80226
*Meetings are held when the Board has an item for consideration.
Boards and Commissions Appointment Coordinator
Employees Money Purchase Pension Plan Board Liaisons
Larry Dorr, Finance Director
Dolan, Employee Relations Director