We’re building a better website to serve you! Preview the new Lakewood.org here, and let us know what you think.

Skip to main content


If you are a victim who is entitled to restitution, a Legal Investigator will contact you before the defendant's arraignment to obtain information from you.  Documentation will need to be provided to support your request for restitution. We cannot request restitution on any traffic matters. Restitution will be requested by the City Attorney's Office and can only be ordered by the Court.  If you have questions or want more information, please call (303) 987-7450.