Saturday and Sunday, October 1 and 2
Tickets start at $7 ($4 for children)
On sale now!
|We're looking for volunteers! If you'd like to help out at one or both days of Cider Days, we'd love to return the favor with volunteer t-shirt and free admission to the event on the same day that you volunteer. Visit our Get Involved section below to learn more!
Please note: vendor and exhibitor booth space is sold out for 2016.
Celebrating Lakewood’s agricultural heritage with an entertaining mix of live performances, activities and tasty harvest treats, Cider Days offers fun and excitement for the entire family! This year’s event will again include tractor pulls and vintage power displays, wagon and barrel train rides along with other children’s activities, historic demonstrations as well as a unique variety of exhibitors and vendors. A Cider Days festival wouldn’t be complete without everything apple – including apple pressing, apple cider by the glass or gallon, an apple bake-off and more. Cider Days hosts the same great experience either Saturday or Sunday, and your admission covers all activities and entertainment.
Hours and Location
10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, October 1, 2016
10 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday, October 2, 2016
Tickets are available both in advance and during the festival on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Adult Admission: $7 (includes all amusements and entertainment)
- Child Admission: $4 (includes all amusements and entertainment)
- RMCA Hard Cider Tasting: $20
- Cider Mug Package: Adult $13, Child $10
- Includes festival admission and souvenir cider mug (17 oz.) and one free fill-up of fresh, organic apple cider
- Hard Cider Tasting Package: $25
- Includes festival admission, unlimited hard cider tasting and a souvenir cup. Must be 21+ to purchase (ID's required upon entry).
Advance tickets are on sale now and available at the following outlets:
BY PHONE at (303) 987-7845
IN PERSON at the Lakewood Heritage Center Visitor Center (801 S. Yarrow, Lakewood, CO 80226) during applicable business hours. Please visit website for hours.
IN PERSON at the Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office (470 S. Allison Parkway, Lakewood, CO 80226) during applicable business hours. Please visit website for hours.
Directions and Parking
- Directions (from Denver): Follow 6th Ave to CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd in Lakewood. Take the CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd exit from US-6 W. Follow CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd to Ohio Ave. Turn west onto Ohio and follow event parking signage and staff.
- Parking: FREE parking is available at the Lakewood Heritage Center and the Tedford Business Office Complex. Overflow parking is available at the Lakewood Cultural Center (with FREE shuttle service). Directional signage will be around the area to direct patrons to the parking locations.
- Shuttles: Shuttles run continually throughout the festival (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) Shuttles stops are located at the Lakewood Cultural Center and the Lakewood Heritage Center. Pets are not permitted on the shuttle buses. Shuttle service ends at 5:30 p.m.
View the Cider Days 2016 FAQ.
Back to Top
- Family-friendly entertainment at the Bonfils-Stanton Amphitheater including Top Hogs (trick pig show) and Cowboy Craig and Family.
- Exciting musical performances live from the Music Stage (bluegrass and folk musicians).
- Diverse entertainment at the Gazebo including our annual Apple Pie Eating Contest, Square Halo’s Square Dancing, and a Magic Show from Ed Aragoni.
Full 2016 Entertainment Schedule and 2016 Festival Map COMING SOON.
Enjoy amusements including the following all around the festival:
- Bounce House and Obstacle Course
- Climbing Wall
- Face Painting
- Macaroni Kids Craft Zone
- Magician & Balloon Artist
- Petting Zoo & Burro Rides
- Horse Wagon & Train Rides
All amusements are INCLUDED in admission ticket price.
Enjoy unique and timeless historical demonstrations including chair caning, rug hooking, quilting, embroidering, lace making, antique engines and farm equipment, and much more.
Apple Bake Off (Saturday Only)
Join Bethlehem Lutheran Church in the Heritage Center Visitor Center where amateur chefs are encouraged to show off their baked apple goodies! Win exciting prizes from Ela Family Farms, Glider Cider and much more (plus $100 cash prize for the first place winner)!
Apple Pie Eating Contest
Join us for the annual Apple Pie Eating Contest! Drop your name in the entry bowl for a chance to participate anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. at the Gazebo. Separate contests for children and adult (12+) feature exciting apple themed prizes. Contest begins at 3:00 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday!
Colorado's Largest Tractor Pull
Join the Rocky Mountain Tractor Pullers Association in Colorado’s largest tractor pull. The tractor pull takes place throughout the festival (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) both Saturday and Sunday.
Hard Cider Tasting (Saturday and Sunday – Separate Ticket Needed)
Join the Rocky Mountain Cider Association in Colorado’s largest “Hard Cider Tasting”. Enjoy delicious hard ciders from over 25 unique producers around the region, and world!
- Must be 21+ to enter the tasting
- $20 unlimited tasting ticket (sold separately from admission - save by buying a package)
- Tickets are sold online and at the festival
- Tasting open from noon – 4 p.m., both Saturday and Sunday
- Proceeds benefit the South Jeffco Rotary Club
The Beer Garden
Don’t miss Lakewood’s new Beer Garden (presented by Foothills Credit Union), featuring Lakewood-brewed craft beer, pretzels, lawn games and more. Enjoy beer from: CAUTION: Brewing Co., WestFax Brewing Company, and Great Frontier Brewing Company.
Follow us on Facebook for updates
Follow the fun on social media with #CiderDays2016
Back to Top
Vendors and Exhibitors
Vendor and exhibitor booth space is sold out for 2016. To add your organization to our database for notifications about 2017 opportunities, please contact Justin Greenstein at (303-987-7859) or (email@example.com).
Are you interested in volunteering at the Cider Days Festival? We'd love to have you (and we'll sweeten the deal with a t-shirt and free admission on the same day that you volunteer). We're looking for people to help with a variety of tasks, ranging from taking tickets to assisting guests with pressing their own apples into cider, and shifts can vary from 3-4 hours based on availability. Please contact Karla Grahn at (303-987-7868) or (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up!
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of the Cider Days Festival? Thank you for your interest! Please visit the City of Lakewood's Community Partnership page for additional information.
Back to Top
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors...
... and Partners!
Back to Top