We’re building a better website to serve you! Preview the new Lakewood.org here, and let us know what you think.

Skip to main content

Chemical Spill Reporting

Call 303-980-7300.


Remember: water flows downhill, and water picks up everything.


Water flows to our springs, creeks and drinking water supply.  Do your part to keep our water clean!  Dumping liquid or solid waste into a storm drain or creek is a crime.


If you see suspicious activities, such as illegal dumping or spills, please report them to Lakewood Police.